Friday 24 June 2011

FO Friday!

 Good Morning! Welcome, to my post for my finished projects! I have two to show you today!

First up is an All Our Yesterday's picture I've done!

It was a free chart with one of the latest The World Of Cross Stitching (Hm.. I seem to do a lot of charts from that!)

Okay, second up is one I showed you on Wednesday! I got him finished last night after starting in April!


My mum got me the colours I need for finishing him off! I'm so glad I've finally finished, I'll be able to hang it up in my room! :D

Well, that's all! Hope you enjoyed this post, head over to Tami's Blog and check out some other finished projects, see ya! :D x

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Abbie, thanks for the comment on my blog! It looks like you're new to blogland, so welcome! I love your stitching. . . and that you're a fan of World of Cross Stitching mag, defin one of my favourites. It's so expensive here though!

Happy Stitching!

Sarah

Charly Harries said...

I love those cross stitches, especially the top one! Love how your bear turned out =] x

pinkundine said...

Aw, they're so cute :)

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! I wish I knew how to do that...

Calophi said...

How cute! I like the first one muchas.

I've never managed to finish a cross stitch. I have a bunch of them just sitting in the closet. I probably don't even have all the colors anymore.

Anonymous said...

They are both SO cute! :) I think the second one is my favorite.

I haven't cross stitched in YEARS. When I did, it wasn't anything even remotely that complicated (nor did it look as good as yours).

Tami Klockau said...

They're adorable!!

Unknown said...

Your stitching is really cute. What are you going to do with them? It's really nice to see some other crafts on friday fo... (yes, I'm here late, and yes, I haven't been able to participate lately)

Post a Comment