Monday 27 June 2011

H is for... Hearts

Hey guys :) This week for my "Learn you ABCs" I wanted to show a project I started on Saturday! And it will have quite a few hearts on it by the time I'm finished! 

Here it is:


What do you think? It's Wedding Sampler for my cousin who is getting married! I have to have it finished by August, but since I've got the biggest part of it done I'm hoping I'll be able to do it.

It's a fun project, but I'm finding the border quite hard as there's a lot of colour changes! And there's still another bigger border to do that's just the same, and I'm really not looking forward to it! =/ But other than that, I'm having a lot of fun making it! I just hope I'll have it done by August...

So anyway, that was my letter of the alphabet for today! Join me again on Wednesday, when I'll show the rest of my projects on the go, but for now head over to Charlie's Blog for more "H Is for ..." Posts :D Thanks!

P.S. Thank you for all the comments you left me on Friday, I really appreciate it! x

7 comments:

Charly Harries said...

That is looking awesome so far Abby! :D

pinkundine said...

That's looking really cool, and the border will be worth it, even if it doesn't feel like it just yet ;)

Julie said...

You are making a lovely job of this. I love the patterns in the hearts. It's going to look great when it's finished.

Sarah said...

Looking good! I love doing special occasion samplers, I think more people I know need to get married!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I know you'll get it done in time!

Holly said...

Just found your blog - we have the same interests! You have given me some inspiration for my own blog so hope you will follow mine too! Holly's Hobbies xx

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

Oh how pretty. What's the pattern? I love cross stitch!

Post a Comment