Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Finished Piece!

Sorry about my absence again! Have been ill this week. Anyway, I know it's a long time since I was here telling you about my wedding cross stitch that I was doing, but I thought I'd show you the finished product anyway! Here it is:


What do you think? I know you can't see it on here but I used sparkly thread, so it well... sparkled ... I've never used sparkly (sorry, I don't know what the thread is actually mean't to be called?) thread before, so it was really fun using it for the first time!

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by and reading this short post, see you all soon! x

3 comments:

Charly Harries said...

Aw, it looks fab Abby :D I'm sure Simon and Emily love it! :)

So neat and colorful... shame we can't see the sparkly thread.

Well done, though. You did a really good job :)

Sarah said...

Cute finish! I think you mean metallic thread, that stuff is so hard to work with!

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

It looks great, very cute!

Post a Comment