Thursday 23 February 2012

Thursday Book Challenge - Week 3



Hey, sorry that I missed a week out of TBC, but you know what it's like, life and the universe got in the way and I forgot! So sorry about that. 

Right, on to what I've been reading! I'm sure you'll remember last time that I was reading TimeRiders: The Doomsday Code, well I finished that and it was excellent! You should definitely give it a read! Now, I've been reading a lot since I was last here so I do apologise now for the inconvenience if this post is very long!

So, the first two books I've read are The Reptile Room and The Wide Window both by Lemony Snicket.


They are the second and third in A Series Of Unfortunate Events, which I think is probably my favourite series of books I've ever read! I know they are for younger kids, but I can't help but just be in love with them! You should give them a read if you a quick and easy read!

I've also finished Life, The Universe and Everything and So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish by Douglas Adams.


I am obsessed with this series of books it's amazing! The fourth book (So Long, and Thanks for all The Fish) isn't as great as the first three, but still definitely worth reading! I would tell you what there about, but I don't want to spoil it for you if you've never read these before!

Okay, so that's all I've read in this past 2 weeks! But before the end of the week is up, I plan on reading H.I.V.E: The Higher Institute of Villainous Education by Mark Walden and Seizure by Kathy Reichs.

Sorry, it feels like all I'm doing now is talking about books, but I really haven't done anything crafty recently, but as soon as I do I will update you on it! Thanks so much for reading, I really do appreciate it! I hope you have a good day/night/evening! And please come back next week for more reading updates! Now head on over to Charly's Blog to see more posts about reading and please join if you want too! We definitely need more readers around the blog scene! xx

1 comments:

Charly Harries said...

I don't care if it's for kids under 12... I love Series of Unfortunate Events!! Lemony Snicket has such a unique writing style, and I defy anyone to read one of his books without smiling or laughing like a maniac.

Looking forward to Life, the Universe & Everything. Pleased you enjoyed it... means I will, lol!

Thanks for taking part dude ;) x

Post a Comment