Thursday 1 March 2012

Thursday Book Challenge - Week 4





Hey! Welcome to week 4 of Thursday Book Challenge! I've only read 2 books this week, as I kept starting books and then hating them and then starting other books! You know what it's like. Also you'll be pleased to know that none of them have been any of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy series!



So the first book I read this week is H.I.V.E (Higher Institute of Villainous Education) by Mark Walden. My cousin Charlie told me I should read this book after she had read it and I must say I really liked it! Different from other books I've read before. It's about kids who get kidnapped and taken to a school (H.I.V.E) and are taught to be the new and best villains of the future! Has definitely been a good read!


So, the second book I read this week is Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Again Charlie told me I should read this one after she read and really enjoyed it a few months ago! It's a book set in the future, where they think love is a disease and have a procedure to "cure" all citizens from the disease. I fell in love (lol) with this book and could not stop reading it! I loved the characters and ends differently to other books of this genre I have read before with a shock ending! I definitely recommend this book to anyone!

Okay, so that's all I've read this week so far. I'm hoping to read Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams and PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern (loved that film!) before the week is up so, I'll see you next week! Now head on over to Charlie's blog for more Thursday Book Challenge blogs! Feel free to join in, and I hope you have a nice day! Cya soon xx

1 comments:

Charly Harries said...

I'm not sure why we never got kidnapped and taken to HIVE. I think I would have made a very good sidekick!

And as for Delrium, talk about an exciting read! I'm just hoping that the second book, Pandemonium is as good as we all hope it will be. Not sure if I can cope with another love triangle story (Matched, Crossed), what about poor Alex???

Post a Comment